Information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
Personal data is collected and processed in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to ensure that data processing is carried out in full compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons.
1) PURPOSE OF USE OF THE DATA
The information collected by you correspond to data that identify you (name, surname, email address, text of the message, etc.) to follow up on your request to proceed with the download of the calculation software of the FRCM Ruregold Systems, through the link https://ruregold.com/download-ruregold-softwares/
Then we will proceed to send you a confirmation email, necessary to verify the correctness of the email address you indicated and in order to proceed with the download of the software in question. We therefore ask you to periodically check the receipt of our message, also checking the section relating to junk mail.
2) DATA MANAGEMENT
The data menagement will be carried out by computer and / or manual means, in a lawful and correct manner to guarantee confidentiality and security by means of adequate logical, organizational and physical security measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA GIVING
Data giving is mandatory for the purposes expressed in point 1, in order to allow us to provide you with the software described above.
4) DATA'S COMMUNICATION
If necessary, in order to process your request, it is possible that your personal data collected for downloading the software (name, surname, email address, location, country, profession) are also transmitted to involved third parties (Technical and Commercial Consultants).
5) DATA'S DISCLOSURE
Personal data processed will not, in any way, be brought to the attention of indeterminate subjects
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
Personal data may be transferred abroad with respect to the Laterlite S.p.A. headquarters, where the request is made by subjects residing outside Italy. This is solely to satisfy the requests received..
7) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (GDPR articles 15-22)
Anytime, the interested party may exercise the right to:
8) HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data.
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period.
- obtain the correction and deletion of data.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment.
- obtain data portability, that is receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority.
The data controller is Laterlite S.p.A., via Vittorio Veneto 30, 43046 Rubbiano di Solignano (PR), email@example.com.
9) RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION:
The figure of Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been identified as the writer is not required to perform the figure provided for in accordance with art. 37 European Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
10) DATA RETENTION PERIOD:
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time necessary to allow the provision of the requested services.